How To: Cut, copy and paste text with your Apple iPhone

How To: Cut, copy and paste text with your Apple iPhone
There are plenty of options and shortcuts available on the iPhone, and one notable feature is the ability to copy, cut and paste text or images, just like you would on a normal computer. So how do you do it? Best Buy has answers. The Best Buy Mobile team explains how simple it is to cut, copy and paste text with your Apple iPhone. Moses Blue: "Hi, my name is Moses Blue and I'm the Best Buy Mobile manager in Charlotte, North Carolina. I'm getting ready to show you an easy way on how to copy and paste using your iPhone. I have something in my notes that I typed up earlier. What I want to do is I wanna make a copy of it. So what I'm going to do is, I'm going to take it, I'm going to take my finger and put it right on that and it's gonna give me an option to either select, select all. I want to select that entire sentence, I hit select all. Then it's gonna give me an option to copy it as soon as I did that. Click copy, then I go to another sentence right below it. Once I do that something's gonna pop up whether I can type something or I can hold it down, it's gonna give me an option to select, select all or to paste. I wanna paste and it just made a duplicate copy of I just typed. Another thing I wanna show you is how to select a single word using you iPhone if you don't want to do the entire sentence. If you click on the sentence, instead of doing select all, let's do select. When you do select it's just gonna give you the option to highlight a word. Click on the word and click copy. Come down to another sentence, click paste and there you have it. That's the easiest way to select a single word using you iPhone. This copy and paste function can work anywhere that you can write on your iPhone. So, I'm going to take my sentence, I'm gonna copy it, select. I'm going to select the entire sentence, I'm gonna copy it. I'm gonna to into my email. I'm gonna come down to my message, hold it down, paste. There it is! Click send and there you have it." Please enable JavaScript to watch this video.


How to Make Yourself the Star of PSY's Gangnam - Internet

The Best Way to Enable MMS Messaging for iPhone - wikiHow


That would be a personal decision, based on what you would consider to be a 'light overclock'. You've got some decent parts there, they should overclock well. What you need to be asking yourself is "I read the overclocking guide and want some clarification about _____, maybe the forums can help me."
How to overclock your monitor to a higher refresh rate | PC Gamer


Because of this, many will often turn to external accessories to maximize their experience. And if you know of someone who's big into mobile gaming, now is a great time to gift them the right smartphone gaming accessory to ensure his or her passion is enjoyed to the fullest.
10 Awesome Gifts For iPhone Owners - Business Insider


Share Uber wants to track your location even and even when the app is in the background of a customer's smartphone. it seems like Android users are getting fewer options than iPhone
Uber can now constantly track your location. Here's how to


How to Use Iphone Text Messaging. The Apple iPhone has a multitude of features. Other than making and receiving phone calls, you can surf the web, send an email or type a text message. Learn about the ways that you can send and receive text messages on your iPhone.
How to View and Get iPhone Messages on PC/Mac Computer


How to Split a Large PDF File. You can break up a large PDF into smaller files in a couple different ways. The easiest way is to simply print ranges of pages in your PDF. In our case we split the file up into two 65 page documents (see Figure 7).
Splitting Zip files - WinZip
kb.winzip.com/help/HELP_SPLITDLG.htm
Splitting Zip files. WinZip ® makes it easy to create Zip files (.zip or .zipx) that are split into smaller pieces of a size that you specify. There are several reasons why you might want to do this, such as: To assist with large downloads. Some users may have difficulty downloading very large Zip files from web sites, FTP sites, etc.
How to Send Large Files Over Email


Through the App Store, iTunes Store, and Apple Books, you can gift apps, music, movies, TV shows, books, audiobooks, or money as Apple ID credit. If you find an item in the App Store, iTunes Store, or Apple Books that you want to send to a friend or family member, you can gift it to them.
Movies, music, books and games: Apps to track your media · Exist


In this clip, learn how to use PDA Net to tether your rooted Droid 3G smartphone to a WiFi network. By tethering your device, you will be able to use it as a portable, wireless modem for anything from other phones to computers to hand held gaming systems. Anything that is WiFi enabled can be
How to Get Free Wifi Tether/Mobile Hotspot on Rooted Droid


News: Apple Music Gets a Complete, More Intuitive Redesign in iOS 10 News: Your iPhone's Lock Screen Is Getting Better Widgets, Notifications, & More in iOS 10 News: Apple Just Released iOS 12.2 for iPhone News: Apple Just Released the First Public Beta for iOS 12.1.1 with FaceTime Updates
The Music App gets a complete redesign in iOS 8.4 beta


So it turns out that you don't even need to root the new Nook Touch to get a web browser, it has one hidden in the search feature.. It's true. All you have to do is hit the little "n" icon below the Nook Touch's screen, tap the search icon, then enter a url into the search (just end a word with .com, .net, etc), and suddenly a hidden web browser launches!
How to Access the Hidden Internet Browser on Nook Simple

0 comments:

Post a Comment