How To: Make Your Own Smartphone Camera Stand

How To: Make Your Own Smartphone Camera Stand
This is how I made my smartphone camera stand using everyday items laying around in my garage. This is also a great rainy day project for anyone who uses a smartphone for their youtube or social media videos. It cost me almost nothing to build since I already had most of the items. This is a great project for anyone looking to start out on since it is really simple. It literally took me only 10 minutes to build. Please enable JavaScript to watch this video.
After I did this project I actually went back and modified it. I cut the pipe in the half way point between the notch and the bottom and added an elbow piece. Now it can lay flat and swivel until I can get the perfect angle for my shot. It still works great. Just remember not to glue any pieces. I still use this today even though I have better video equipment now. I hope you enjoyed this video. Thank you for watching.



How to Delete Multiple Friends on Facebook. This wikiHow teaches you how to unfriend multiple people at once on Facebook. While you can't do this from within Facebook's settings, you can use a Google Chrome extension to select multiple
How to Delete Deactivated Friends from Facebook


Here's everything you need to know about the new Lenovo Moto G6 and Moto G6 Play. a "Plus" version of the Moto G in the U.S., but we do know that a Plus version is coming to international


Pixel Home-Button Animation and Pixel Navigation buttons for Samsung Galaxy S8/S8+ without root Me and @ zaacc created an overlay resembling the Pixel Home-Button Animation. Sadly Samsung doesn't allow colored buttons so it's black and white for now.
Samsung teases Galaxy S9's 'Animoji' ripoff - 9to5Google


Note: Deleting apps on your Apple Watch will not delete their companion app on your iPhone. How to Remove Applications Using Your iPhone. Using the Watch itself to delete an app is a no-brainer, but your phone may be easier to use or closer to you in some cases.
How to Delete or Uninstall Apple Watch app using iPhone


Sprint: Sprint has already rolled out RCS Universal Profile, though to take advantage of it you'll need a supported device — and you'll need to be talking to someone with a supported device too.
What is RCS messaging? Here's all you need to know - Yahoo


Report Ad
Find unique gifts & creative toys perfect for any 7 year old boy.


Let's get this out of the way — many of the wallpapers apps you'll find on the App Store are pulling their content from Unsplash, a royalty-free photo service that takes great pride in the images it hosts. Because of how high-quality the photos on its site are, Unsplash makes for a great resource of iPhone wallpapers, for users and wallpaper
Get iOS 11's New Wallpapers on Any Phone - Gadget Hacks


While there are several tweaks and steps you can take to test and improve your internet connection speeds, one of the easiest and quickest ways to speed up your web browsing is modifying the Domain Name System (DNS) servers.
How to speed up your internet connection | Digital Unite


Additionally, AndriOS changes some existing iOS functions to look more like Android, such as the Notification Center and the Power menu. To theme the lock screen, AndroidLock XT changes your passcode to the Android-style pattern unlock.
7 ways to make your PC look like a Mac | TechRadar


xda-developers Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Galaxy Note 3 Themes and Apps [Guide-Lollipop]Clock center status bar. by thanhfhuongf XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers. It is now a valuable resource for people who want to make the most of their mobile devices, from customizing the look and feel to adding new functionality.
How to Customize the Status Bar on Android (Without Rooting)


I am starting to learn Ruby and having a hard time running the Ruby classes in the Terminal. I created a class in the Sublime Text editor, just "hello world". I can compile using ruby hello.rb, but how do I execute it? I went to the terminal in my root directory and typed rails c which gave me a console. Could some one please tell me how to
Creating and running your first Ruby project - Help | RubyMine

0 comments:

Post a Comment