How To: Erase all the content and restore your iPad to the factory settings

How To: Erase all the content and restore your iPad to the factory settings
If you're having problems with your iPad, sometimes restoring it to factory settings is enough to get it working again. This will erase all your data, so make sure you back up everything. Then you can use these two separate methods to restore your iPad.



An iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch (technically it needs to be running iOS 3.0 or higher, but that's everyone in the world these days). Apps that support push notifications, including those that come pre-loaded on the device.
How to get VIP email pushed to your iPhone instantly | Cult


When you start running short on space on your iPhone, you can start deleting apps and offloading photos and videos to free up space or you can expand your storage. You can also try to trick your
The simple trick that frees up space on your iPhone without


In the new App Store, I hid a free App (Word Connect) after I upgraded to iOS 11 on my iPhone 7. When I checked my purchased Apps, it was no longer included in my "purchased" list. After I could find no way to unhide it, I went to the App Store and downloaded it again. Even though the App shows up on my iPhone, when I look at my purchased Apps
How to hide and unhide apps from your iPhone's purchased list


How to Connect Instagram to Facebook. This wikiHow teaches you how to link your Instagram and Facebook accounts using the Instagram app for iPhone and Android.this is good cause it helps other phones too.Once your accounts are linked, you
How do I link or unlink my Instagram account to my Facebook


StepLock locks you out of your favorite apps until you have completed your exercise goal. This means that instead of stalking someone's Instagram while eating a pint of ice cream in an alarmingly short period of time, you'll be greeted by a screen telling you how many more steps you have to take before you can even open the Instagram app.
How to Completely Back Up Your Apps & App Data on - HTC One


Introduction - remove unwanted results from Google Discovering your business has a bad search result associated with it, is a business owner's worst nightmare. All of the hard work you've put into ensuring your customers are satisfied with your product or service, may be thrown out the window as a result of one review which found it's way to the top of your branded Search Engine Results
How To Block Websites From Google Chrome Search Results - YouTube


The 7S and 7S Plus are actually the 8 and 8 Plus, not to be confused with the iPhone X, the 10th-anniversary iPhone. Still with me? Good. Here's everything you need to know about the iPhone 8 and 8 Plus, Apple's traditional, and probably overlooked, 2017 smartphones.
OnePlus 6T Event Roundup: Everything You Need To Know


How do I remove my carrier name from the notification bar? That Carrier Name thing did come in handy while I was traveling though. and in the status bar on
How to change carriers « Samsung GS4 :: Gadget Hacks


778 Followers, 211 Following, 40 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from abdou (@abdoualittlebit)
Warez Leecher Names (2.9K views) - Scribd


In this video, I will describe how to jailbreak your iphone edge, iphone 3g or ipod touch 1g on firmware 2.2.1 Link for the video:

You can make a security device with an old phone How To Make Thermite Out Of Batteries - Duration: How To Turn Your Phones Into WiFi Security Cameras - Duration:
RotaryX: How to Hack a Rotary Phone: 9 Steps

0 comments:

Post a Comment